NYC Mayor Campaign Manager Rick Fromberg talks about election results and more!
NYC Mayor Campaign Manager Rick Fromberg weighs in on our recent election. Rick has been a campaign manager for NYC Mayor Bill De Blasio, Hillary Clinton and others. He has been watching this election carefully and today he weighs on voter counting, voter turn-out and voter-fraud! Listen to this episode if you want to be up on the latest!
Rick Fromberg Show Notes:
- 01:38 – Rick shares an overview of what’s happening behind both Biden and Trump campaign
- 06:57 – Rick’s perspective on President Trump declaring victory on Tuesday election night and why it’s a bad idea
- 10:33 – When as a campaign manager if there’s a way to turn things around in election
- 14:08 – Is there a scenario that will turn this election result in favor of President Trump?
- 15:45 – How does polling really work?
- 19:55 – Does polling serves a purpose especially for campaign managers?
- 23:21 – Are mayoral campaigns like presidential campaigns? What are the significant differences?
- 25:41 – How to entice New Yorkers to vote more and increase voter participation
About The Author
Atara Twersky, Author of Curlee Girlee is a TODAY Show Style Icon. Her mission is to teach girls to embrace the beautiful curls they have with power and confidence. Join us as together we change the “coarse” of curly hair.