Modern Menage Vintage and Chiara, featured in the NY Times, are outfitting the cast of Netflix’s hit show, The Crown!
Thrifting clothes was just a passion of Chiara Menage before she decided to turn it into a small business where she listed and sold the used vintage and modern clothes she found. Through a twist of fate, Chiara was contacted by the costume designer of Netflix’s hit series The Crown and many of her products can now be seen worn by Princess Diana in the most recent season.
Chiara Menage Show Notes:
- 01:43 – How a charity store kick-started Chiara’s interest in thrifting clothes
- 04:42 – The joy of having no more stigma around thrifting clothes
- 06:40 – The backstory of Chiara’s used clothes business
- 12:12 – Chiara’s tips on what to do after buying used clothes
- 13:20 – The interesting story on how Chiara got connected to The Crown
- 20:20 – How she got into the style section of The New York Times
- 23:27 – Letting go of sentimental things can be liberating
- 26:06 – What’s next for Chiara
To listen to more podcasts like this one click here
About The Author
Atara Twersky, Author of Curlee Girlee is a TODAY Show Style Icon. Atara’s podcast mission is to bring interesting, newsworthy and current topics to the forefront with dynamic guests who help us to change the way we see things and open our world to new ideas.
The Curlee Girlee book series was inspired by author, Atara Twersky’s young daughter and written for all young curly girls in an effort to ensure they love and embrace their natural hair so that they will become the women they are meant to be understanding that their hair is part of who they are and part of a greater legacy they share with those who came before them. Don’t forget to check out our recent article on What to Do or Say if Your Daughter is Showing Signs of Hating Her Curly Hair.